- By using The Founder Online you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of The Founder Online. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access and/or use The Founder Online.
- The Founder may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by The Founder. Your continued use of The Founder Online after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of The Founder Online
- You agree to use The Founder Online only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of The Founder Online. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within The Founder Online.
- We allow you access to the registration areas of the site on the basis that:
4.1. your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access The Founder Online;
4.2. you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of The Founder Online;
4.3. you do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users, nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of The Founder Online immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Founder Online content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Founder, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- You may see advertising material submitted by third parties on The Founder Online. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material that they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. The Founder Online accepts no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Founder or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of The Founder and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Founder or any other third party.
Contributions to The Founder Online
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.