As well as having something great to put on your CV, being in our new marketing department of The Founder is a year-long commitment and an important job to maintain the quality, popularity and integrity of Royal Holloway’s Independent Newspaper.
Due to high interest from students to be a part of The Founder, we have created this application form to narrow down the candidates! Please keep your answers concise and relevant.
General Job Description:
- Does not necessarily require a relevant degree, but relevant skills
- This is a new department and would require some help structuring
- Marketing and brand strategy
- Research potential brands/ agencies/ companies that are fitting for The Founder ads
- Communicate between the Designer and Managing Editor
- Help with organising events
- No censorship
- Flexible Working Hours
- Access to new The Founder events
- Reference Letter for those who stick to deadlines and tasks
- Referee for future job applications
Click here to get your application started!
Please send all applications to HR@thefounder.co.uk
Feel free to comment below if you have any enquires concerning the application process or the positions in general!